Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Begins Week 3

Well, my weight is staying constant at the 136.6 (down from 143 start) but I'm losing inches!!! Down another 1.75 inches since last measurements (thursday) for a total loss of 6 inches.

Today's measurements came in at: chest 34.5, hips 38, Waist 36.5, Thigh 21, Calf 13 and Arm 11.

Overall feeling good, very tired though and baby girl decided she wanted to stay up and chat last night. She's become VERY vocal over the last 5-7 days and is learning to shreek! UGH. I am off work today (vacation day) and plan to do my workouts, clean house, get some Vitamin D (OMG, its going to be 110 today!) and nap!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yep - it's hot alright! I guess we need to drink even more water to make up for it. Hope you had a nice vacation day!

    ReplyDelete