Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Well, It's Over... Or Is It?

Yesterday was the final day of the challenge and while I did not lose 30lbs, I'm super happy with my results. I lost 8.6lbs over and 8 inches total. I had been wearing my maternity jeans still and today... nope, I'm in my regular jeans. Now, I wasn't at an "ideal" weight when I got pregnant, but at least I'm back to that point. I'm in a size 6 pants so now its time to work on those size 4's now.

I feel good overall, I feel like I may have "fixed" my metabolism a bit. I know I have alot of work ahead of me still, I've always had food allergies/sensitivites so I should've been doing gluten free, sugar already. But I wasn't. I still crave sugar and find it interesting that I would eat it again in a second...

I am going to continue with the diet at about a 90% accountibility rate. I would like to try to add cheese back in and I'll likely use butter again in cooking. I think I am going to reward myself with one cheat meal with ice cream when I hit 130 lbs (4.4lbs to go) and then again in 5lb increments until I hit 115-120.

I am amazed at some of the other people's results in 30 short days. This whole program has been amazing, thanks again, Dax!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to continue too!! But I am adding a cup of black coffee in the morning!

    ReplyDelete