Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rounding the Bend!

Finally back online... got the new computer up and running. Have been trying to keep up on everyones progress as well as send updates to my coach via Blackberry... so not fun, LOL

So, we're not supposed to be weighing everyday but I have gotten on the scale two days in a row. Yesterday was 135.8 and today 135.4. Little changes but they're in the RIGHT direction so I won't complain. I do have a confession though, I've skipped 5 workouts in the last 3 days because my back and neck are killing me. I went to the chiro last week and even that didn't help so I decided to taper back a bit... that's when my weight started to creep back down. Not sure if there is a correlation?

The fasting this week was MUCH harder than the first week. Not sure why? And today was especially hard, low card Elimination Diet while at SAS Programming training. They had breakfast burritos, ice cream, M&M's, cheesecake and flavored coffees. OMG, everything smelled soooo good. Tomorrow will be more of the same since I'm back in Central Phx for more training!

We have official weights and measurements tomorrow, hoping to post a few more losses either in inches or ounces! Fingers crossed :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on staying strong in the face of burritos and ice cream! :-) I hope your back and neck starts feeling better soon, and that more weight is coming off! Almost at the end now....

    ReplyDelete