Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 11 - Ugh.

Ugh about sums today up so far. Well, today didn't bring another drop in weight, in fact, I'm up 1lb from Monday. Not good. I'm still down 5.4 lbs and 4.125 inches from 11 days ago so I'll take it.

The multiple workouts per day are starting to wear on me, I struggle to fit them all in between work/commute, the baby and household chores. Lets just say the laundry needs to be done (well, Pipers gets done) and the bathrooms could use a good scrubbing. I'm very happy to be off tomorrow and have the weekend to catch up.

I figure the lack of weight loss the past few days might be attributed to a few things. Possibly under eating, I think I may be restricting too much. Also I'm eating alot of red meat, might need to incorporate more fish into the diet. I also could not be getting enough fiber/veggies but I won't get into the "how i know that" part, LOL.

I'm going to go hiking at Tonto National Park tomorrow. http://www.americansouthwest.net/arizona/tonto_natural_bridge/tontobr2_l.html
One of my favorite places in Arizona. So excited!!!! Then I'll pick Piper up early from daycare and spend the rest of the day with her.

For today, I'll wait on some advice from the coach (Dax Moy) on how to tweak the diet or if I should just keep keepin' on.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shelle - I'm with you, you have lost more than me!!

    I may not be always eating enough, but am trying, difficult to snack on these no carb says x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelle
    You did not mention your water intake, I know it seems crazy but make sure you are drinking what you are supposed to. That may help, and yes changing up from red meat to some seafood and chicken may also help. Variation in your diet keeps your system active. 3 a day workouts with your job and baby and home and family is a lot..the good news is it is not going to last forever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, yes, water. I'm 137lbs and have been drinking 4-5 liters a day. It's HOT here in AZ and I always feel the need to hydrate.

    ReplyDelete