Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 9

It was so nice not to have to have my husband take measurements today. I also kept walking past the scale and looking at it... looking at it.... but we don't weigh in today so I don't need to step on it. THAT was hard! Measurements and weigh-in again on Thursday.

We get to add in a bit of carbs back to the diet today so I'm a happy girl. FRUIT!!!!!! And hummus from the Farmers market this past weekend. I haven't had this brand before, Doctor Hummus, but the guy said its made from fresh (not canned) beans and is tahini free. I bought roasted red pepper hummus to go with my cauliflower today.

I like the change up in workouts we had starting Saturday as well. I'm still slow, slow, slow on alot of the exercises but I'm shooting for good form over reps anyway.

I think on lunch I'll get outside and get some Vitamin D (although its over 100 degrees here Dax!) and maybe walk to Sprouts to get an organic banana or two :) Yumm-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment