Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 8 And Going Strong

This morning brought a loss of 6.4 total lbs since last Monday and 4 inches. I'm measuring at the chest, waist, hips, right thigh, right calf and right bicep. Today was another lower carb day and its taking effect this evening big time. I'm having a fair bit of trouble concentrating and have a bit of a headache to boot. Tomorrow will be a better day though!

I'm really pleased with the program so far. I don't really feel deprived so that's a plus and the weight loss is very good. If I drop the 30lbs, that takes me right back to competition weight. It used to take me 12-16 weeks to drop weight to get to competition and that was when i was younger and spent 1.5 - 2+ hours a day in the gym doing hours and hours of mindless cardio. This time it could be 30 days with one hour of working out a day....

Lets just say, so far in this program, I've been able to do all workouts at home with just 2 sets of dumbells, a mat and a stopwatch. Incredible.

It seems everyone in the group is responding differently to the program. Some are losing inches but no weight, others are dropping big weight but no real noticable inches. Me? I think I'm middle of the road.

1 comment:

  1. My son wanted to know why someone would get shorter when they lose weight...Huh?...Losing inches...LOL!

    ReplyDelete