Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 6

Day 6 brings about another small drop in weight to 137.8 which is a total of 5.2lbs lost in 6 days. I have also dropped 3.50 inches from the start based on measurements of my chest, waist, hips, right thigh, right calf and right arm.

Our diet was switched up a bit today with lower carbs being added in and I'm a bit on the grouchy side at the moment :) I did have fun juiced 12lbs of strawberries this morning... went right in the freezer! Can't wait to get my hands on that...

Workouts so far, 2 down, 1 to go.

Got my new computer this weekend as well but haven't hooked anything except the new monitor up. I guess I didn't realize I'd need to buy an external hard drive to do a dump from one to another. Old one is SLOW and tends to boot me out, once the new once is in service, I hope to post more frequent updates!!!

1 comment: