Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 3 - Continued

Wow, every part of my body is sore today. Lunges were HORRIBLE and my form wasn't pretty either. Ugh. But my interval times are coming down a few seconds at a time and I did 3 intervals again tonight. Excited to see if there will be any loss in weight or inches tomorrow. Typically I'm a hard loser. I lose a bit in the beginning, then stall, then drop a fair bit again. It's usually frustrating for me to diet.

All 3 workouts done though, food was easy again today. I thought the diet would be alot harder for me since I am completely addicted to sugar. And I mean, completely, Oscar the Grouch when I don't get it, addicted to sugar. So far, so good. I even went grocery shopping tonight with incident... and let me elaborate.

I'm an AVID coupon shopper. I get a rush off getting a good deal. Fry's has a Buy 10, get $3 off sale going on. I got 23 items for $8.42. BUT... I can't eat most of it!!!! The good news, is part of the "haul" will go to my parents (they will be wintering here in AZ). And I was able to get laundry detergent for $1.24 a bottle and McCormick grinders sea salt and black pepper for free. I did get a few other things that are not Elim Diet approved but they went in the pantry (ie: BBQ sauce and 1 jar Ragu pasta sauce).

Now its time to wake the baby to feed her, then off to bed before the 10:30 Dax imposed curfew :)

Night all!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you feel like a teenager again? (Because of the "curfew").

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, its funny, I'm almost always in bed by 10:30 anyway even with a 4 month infant. But it does feel funny that I have a curfew to abide by now :)

    ReplyDelete