Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 1 Workouts and Such

Woke up this morning at 4:45am to make sure I got one workout in before getting the "bird" (aka Baby Girl, aka Piper) ready for daycare. Luckily my hubbie helps M, W, Fri mornings since he does have clients TOO early those days.



Workout one left me a tad sore and definitely tired but revved up for the day.



Workout 2 was after work and picking the bird up at daycare. I find that since letting my workouts slide, I'm slow... have bad form... and generally suck at most of these exercises. But hey, starting at the bottom, only means going upward, right?

Workout 3, much more challenging. I took a nap between workout 2 and 3. Was WIPED out. Got up with a RAGING headache which I assume is from my body "detoxing". I just have to remind myself the headache so subside in 2-3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment