Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week 1 - Nearly Over

Got up this morning and was concerned about the scale... I felt like I didn't eat "right" yesterday as I didn't eat much in the way of veggies. Dax changed things up on us and we went a bit lower carbs starting yesterday, you'd think I'd lose weight. But no... up a tad.

Overall, still a decent week as I'm down over 4lbs in one week. Not too shabby. Starting next week, he wants us to weigh in on Mondays and Thursday so I won't be obsessing over the little ups and downs. That will be nice.

Our workouts changed with one new one added this today. I was wiped out after the "Wave" workout. I could definitely tell I had low carbs going on!!! Made it thru those 20 minutes and workout 2. Just have one left to do this evening.

Need to finish out the afternoon cooking some food. I'm not a great cook (or imaginative might be a better word) so this part is daunting for me. I keep wanting to go back to my fitness days where I had broiled chicken and steamed broccoli as staples. See? Not very creative.

All in all, a very good week. I was excited to finish that many workouts in one week (3 a day) as I hadn't been consistant enough since the baby to get in 3 a week!

And even though its been a short time, I honestly think I can see some muscles in my shoulders coming in. They always come first but they're always nice to see!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to take a moment and post on the blogs of all those involved with the 30 day challenge. My wife, Melissa, is doing this challenge as well and I am so proud of her and of all of you! Keep up the great work! A whole week down and look at all the changes and results - in so many ways. You truly are a bunch of incredible people - so inspirational in staying with the workouts, the food guidelines and the posting. Totally brilliant!

    I hope others see your blogs and the awesome job you are all doing. Well, just wanted to throw some well wishes into other members as I've been commenting on Melissa's blog.

    I wish you all a great adventure - while taking on a serious challenge.

    Best to ya!
    Andrew L

    ReplyDelete